All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers content to motivate and support early readers while providing a reliable and instructional framework. In this book, all titles are precisely levelled with new vocabulary that are reinforced throughout the levels. It is a level 19 non-fiction title in the Orange book band level.
- Author BiographyJay Dale is the lead author and consultant for Engage Literacy. Jay comes from a teaching background, having taught in both Australia and Japan. She is also an experienced editor and publisher. An accomplished children's book author, Jay has written extensively for leading educational publishers and has many successful titles currently in print. Jay has also authored and published electronic products including teaching objects for interactive whiteboards and digital activities for children.
- Author(s)Jay Dale
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/2013
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleEngage Literacy: Engage Literacy Purple
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Width210 mm
- Height165 mm
- Format DetailsSaddle-sewn
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.62
- £13.95Trending at £14.75
- £25.80Trending at £27.28
- £15.88Trending at £16.86
- £15.25Trending at £16.08
- £20.34Trending at £21.06
- £25.75Trending at £27.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.