All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £17.00Trending at £18.38
- £40.26Trending at £49.95
- £15.65Trending at £18.22
- £19.44Trending at £22.02
- £5.91Trending at £6.06
- £20.22Trending at £22.40
- £12.77Trending at £14.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis book completes the two-volume analysis of the sounds and grammatical forms of the Old English language that began with Richard M. Hogg's highly regarded Grammar of Old English: Phonology. Initiated by Hogg, and revised and completed by R.D.
- Author BiographyThe late Richard M. Hogg was Professor of English Language at the University of Manchester. He was the General Editor of the Cambridge History of the English Language and author, with C. B. McCully, of Metrical Phonology: A Coursebook (1987), and editor, with David Denison, of A History of the English Language (2008). R. D. Fulk is Chancellor's Professor of English at Indiana University. His books include The Origins of Indo-European Quantitative Ablaut (1986), A History of Old English Meter (1992), and as editor, with Robert E. Bjork and John D. Niles, Klaeber's Beowulf and the Fight at Finnsburg, 4th Edition (2008).
- Author(s)R. D. Fulk,Richard M. Hogg
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2011
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight850 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.