Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionLaying the basis for the guidance approach, this edition links the well respected and innovative theories about child development and developmentally appropriate practice with principles and practices of guidance for the preschool through primary grade age group.
- Author BiographyDan Gartrell (Ph.D., University of North Dakota) is Professor of Early Childhood and Elementary Education and Director of the Child Development Training Program at Bemidji State University in Minnesota. As a teacher, CDA trainer, and student teaching supervisor, Dr. Gartrell has been working with students in early childhood for more than 30 years. His articles have been published in Young Children and the Journal of the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). In addition, he has been a presenter at more than 200 workshops, training sessions, and keynote sessions on guidance in early childhood education in eight states, Germany, and Mexico.
- Author(s)Dan Gartrell
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight910 g
- Width205 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 6th Revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.