All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at British wildlife.
- Author BiographyBrett Westwood is a radio presenter and author, specialising in natural history. He is a regular presenter of natural history programmes on BBC Radio 4, several of which are available in Real Audio format from the BBC website. He is active in the Worcestershire Wildlife Trust and for the Worcestershire Biological Records Centre, which cover the area around his home in Stourbridge. Stephen Moss is a naturalist, birder, author and broadcaster. His credits include Springwatch, The Nature of Britain and Birds Britannia. He lives on the Somerset Levels. Chris Watson is a sound recordist with a particular and passionate interest in recording the wildlife sounds of animals, habitats and atmospheres from around the world. As a freelance recordist for film, TV and radio, he specialises in natural history and documentary location sound.
- Author(s)Brett Westwood,Chris Watson,Stephen Moss
- PublisherBBC Audio, A Division Of Random House
- Date of Publication08/09/2011
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Physical Audio
- Weight93 g
- Width145 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Read byBrett Westwood,Chris Watson,Stephen Moss
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time75
- Edition StatementA&M
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.