A Guide to Hands-on MEMS Design and Prototyping by Joel A. Kubby (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £35.35Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by jazmin-books
- Est. delivery by 1 Feb
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £13.99+ £4.00 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by wigmores
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet the hands-on experience needed to design, fabricate and test MEMS devices with this practical guide for students and professionals.
- Author BiographyJoel Kubby is a Professor of Electrical Engineering in the Baskin School of Engineering at the University of California, Santa Cruz. Prior to this, he was an Area Manager with the Xerox Wilson Center for Research and Technology and a Member of Technical Staff at the Webster Research Center in Rochester, New York. He has led a six-company industrial research consortium under the National Institute of Standards and Technology's Advanced Technology Program (ATP) to develop a new process for optical MEMS, and he has over 80 patents.
- Author(s)Joel A. Kubby
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/08/2011
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note132 b/w illus. 1 table 33 exercises
- Weight320 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.80Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.