All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the theoretical techniques and approaches needed to develop reliable and effective kernel-level exploits and applies them to different operating systems (Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X, and Windows). This title discusses the most popular OS families - UNIX derivatives, Mac OS X, and Windows - and how to gain complete control over them.
- Author BiographyEnrico Perla currently works as a kernel programmer at Oracle. He received his B.Sc. in Computer Science from the University of Torino, and his M.Sc. in Computer Science from Trinity College Dublin. His interests range from low-level system programming to low-level system attacking, exploiting, and exploit countermeasures. Massimiliano Oldani currently works as a Security Consultant at Emaze Networks. His main research topics include operating system security and kernel vulnerabilities.
- Author(s)Enrico Perla,Massimiliano Oldani
- PublisherSyngress Media,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRockland, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyngress Media,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight796 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £15.14
- £17.69Trending at £18.62
- £32.31Trending at £45.59
- £16.97Trending at £18.07
- £13.67Trending at £16.58
- £24.99Trending at £29.06
- £14.64Trending at £17.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.