All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to building damage. It details types of damage and outlines steps for DIY and professional repair work. It also examines how major damage can develop from less serious problems that can be fixed earlier in the process, saving the homeowner time and money.
- Author BiographyGeoffrey West is a freelance journalist and author who, since 1989, has specialized in writing articles about the refurbishment of older houses for magazines and newspapers, including Period House & Its Garden, Period Living, Practical Householder, The Times and The Sunday Times. A keen DIY builder, Geoffrey has, amongst other things, built extensions to various houses, renewed floors and walls suffering from dry rot, and taught himself plumbing, carpentry, bricklaying and other building skills.
- Author(s)Geoffrey West
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication16/08/2012
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note250 colour photographs
- Weight722 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.49Trending at £1.60
- £5.18Trending at £7.03
- £3.49Trending at £4.03
- £4.44Trending at £4.92
- £14.49Trending at £16.99
- £3.14Trending at £3.32
- £2.99Trending at £4.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.