Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis text introduces statistical techniques for the particular needs of historians. The approach is practical and applied; alternative ways of resolving methodological problems are worked through. The emphasis is on applying statistical theory to the research interests of historians.
- Author BiographyR. DARCY is Regents Professor of Political Science and Statistics at Oklahoma State University and co-author of Women, Elections, and Representation (1994), along with over 100 journal articles, book chapters, reviews, notes, and academic papers. RICHARD C. ROHRS is Associate Professor of History at Oklahoma State University. He is the author of a book on ethnicity in Oklahoma and has published articles in such journals as Historical Methods, Diplomatic History, Journal of the Early Republic, The Historian, and Immigration History Newsletter.
- Author(s)Richard C. Rohrs,Robert Darcy
- Date of Publication22/02/1995
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteillustrations, bibliography, indices
- Weight490 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.