All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA completely revised edition of Williams' previous work with the late Ruth Ashton Nelson. this edition uses simple and clear keys to identify more than 350 species of plants found in the Rocky Mountain region from the United States to Canada.
- Author BiographyAuthor of over twenty books, Roger L. Williams is Professor Emeritus of History at the University of Wyoming. He is currently writing a book on the early botanical expeditions of the American West. He lives in Laramie, Wyoming.
- Author(s)Roger L. Williams
- PublisherRoberts Rinehart Publishers
- Date of Publication28/05/2002
- GenreNatural History: Plants
- Place of PublicationNiwot, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoberts Rinehart Publishers
- Weight644 g
- Width151 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.