All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
About this product
- DescriptionAligned with the Common Core, this book enables teachers and librarians to develop lessons and workshops as well as to teach high school students how to research and write a humanities paper using a guided inquiry approach.
- Author BiographyRandell K. Schmidt is head librarian at Gill St. Bernard's School in Gladstone, NJ. Emilia N. Giordanois assistant librarian at Gill St. Bernard's School in Gladstone, NJ. Geoffrey M. Schmidt is director of curriculum and instruction at Phoenix Charter School in Springfield, MA.
- Author(s)Emilia N. Giordano,Geoffrey M. Schmidt,Randell K. Schmidt
- Date of Publication26/08/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.