CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £68.97Trending at £74.74
- £8.01Trending at £8.34
- £13.75Trending at £17.07
- £11.99Trending at £14.99
- £2.81Trending at £3.85
- £3.70Trending at £3.74
- £3.17Trending at £3.23
About this product
- DescriptionUnabridged recording, read by David Tennant, of the sixth book in the series behind the major animated film, How to Train Your Dragon.
- Author BiographyCressida Cowell grew up in London and on a small, uninhabited island off the west coast of Scotland. She was convinced that there were dragons living on this island, and has been fascinated by dragons ever since. She has a BA in English Literature from Oxford University, a BA in Graphic Design from St Martin's and an MA in Narrative Illustration from Brighton. Cressida loves illustrating her own work, but also loves writing books for other people to illustrate as the end result can be so unexpected and inspiring. Cressida has written and illustrated eight books in the popular Hiccup series. The unique blend of child centred humour and sublime prose made Hiccup an instant hit and the series is now published in over 30 languages. How to Train Your Dragon is now a major DreamWorks Animation feature film and has received both Oscar and BAFTA nominations for Best Animated Feature and Best Original Score. A sequel is scheduled for release in 2013 and an animated series is launching on the Cartoon Network in 2012. Also the author of picture books, Cressida won the Nestle Children's Book Prize in 2006 and has been shortlisted for many others. Cressida lives in Hammersmith with her husband and three children. Check out Cressida's Hiccup website: www.howtotrainyourdragonbooks.com.
- Author(s)Cressida Cowell
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication06/10/2011
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHow to Train Your Dragon
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Out-of-print date05/06/2017
- Weight122 g
- Width129 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time240
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.