All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows how developments in scientific observation and public policy have transformed our view of childhood.
- Author BiographyAndre Turmel is a Professor in the Department of Sociology at Universite Laval.
- Author(s)Andre Turmel
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2008
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 tables
- Weight720 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.34Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.