All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough rigorous study of historical texts, field research in communities throughout France and the US, and in-depth analysis of the cultural groups responsible for the lexicon, the authors present a detailed account of the origins of over 500 ASL signs, including regional variations. It is organized alphabetically by equivalent English glosses.
- Author BiographyEmily Shaw is a nationally certified ASL-English interpreter and linguist in Silver Spring, Maryland, USA. Yves Delaporte is former director of research at the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS) in Paris, France.
- Author(s)Emily Shaw,Yves Delaporte
- PublisherGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication17/07/2015
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Content Note1150 sign illustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.