All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2004 book describes the major forms of Afro-Hispanic language contact and how they have affected contemporary Spanish.
- Author BiographyJohn Lipski is Professor of Spanish and Linguistics at Pennsylvania State University.
- Author(s)John M. Lipski
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/03/2005
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight720 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.87Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.