All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £17.00Trending at £18.20
- £40.26Trending at £50.09
- £15.65Trending at £18.05
- £19.44Trending at £21.80
- £5.91Trending at £6.00
- £20.22Trending at £22.39
- £12.77Trending at £14.38
About this product
- DescriptionA History of Communications advances a theory of media that explains the origins and impact of different forms of communication on human history.
- Author BiographyMarshall T. Poe, Associate Professor of History at the University of Iowa, is the author or editor of several books, including A People Born to Slavery: Russia in Early Modern European Ethnography (2000), The Russian Elite in the Seventeenth Century (2004) and The Russian Moment in World History (2006). He is the co-founder and editor of Kritika: Explorations in Russian and Eurasian History and founder and host of 'New Books in History' (http://newbooksinhistory.com), as well as a former writer and editor for the Atlantic Monthly. Professor Poe has been a fellow at the Institute for Advanced Study (Princeton University), Harriman Institute (Columbia University) and the Kennan Institute (Washington, DC).
- Author(s)Marshall T. Poe
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/12/2010
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus. 5 tables
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.