All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £8.99Trending at £10.87
- £17.64Trending at £19.31
- £6.87Trending at £7.20
- £3.34Trending at £3.50
- £7.76Trending at £8.89
- £4.50Trending at £5.37
- £7.79Trending at £8.71
About this product
- DescriptionNew South Wales is that rare political creation, a state founded for and upon the criminal law. The history of its criminal law from settlement to Federation is uniquely fascinating. This book explains how Britain's criminal laws were established and developed in its (arguably) most successful colony.
- Author(s)G.D. Woods
- PublisherFederation Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- GenreLaw for the Layman
- Series TitleInstitute of Criminology Monographs
- Place of PublicationAnnandale, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFederation Press
- Weight1040 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.