All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionType 1 diabetes is both serious and common. Covering the latest research into the fetal effects of maternal diabetes, this book's theory counters the prevailing view, considering the history of the disease in pregnant women and appraising its supposed harm.
- Author(s)Harold Kalter
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight438 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.