All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Philip Norrie
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication26/06/2016
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note16 colour illustrations, 2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight355 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Table Of Contents.-Foreword by Professor Craig Molgaard, BA, MPH, PHD..- Introductoin..- Chapter 1: Common Diseases in Ancient Times..- Chapter 2: How Disease Affected the History of the Egyptian Empire..- Chapter 3: How Disease Affected the History of the Hittite Empire..- Chapter 4: How Disease Affected the Enf of the Bronze Age..- Chapter 5: How Disease Affected the History of Ancient Carthage..- Conclusion..- Plague Prayers of King Mursili II..-About the Author.
- Author BiographyPhilip Norrie is a family physician in Sydney, Australia and a Conjoint Senior Lecturer in the Medical Faculty at the University of New South Wales, Australia. His main interest is medical history with the role of infectious disease epidemics on history and the history of wine as a medicine for the past 5,000 years.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £10.88Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.