All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA history of Ethiopia. It surveys the evolution of the oldest African nation from prehistory to the present.
- Author BiographyHarold G. Marcus (1936-2003) was Professor of History and African Studies at Michigan State University. His books include Haile Sellassie I: The Formative Years, 1892--1936 (California, 1986), Ethiopia, Great Britain, and the United States, 1941--1974: The Politics of Empire (California, 1983) and The Life and Times of Menelik II: Ethiopia 1844--1916 (1975).
- Author(s)Harold G. Marcus
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication22/02/2002
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note40 b/w photographs, 9 maps
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementUpdated ed
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.73Trending at £26.51
- £20.23Trending at £20.58
- £8.74Trending at £11.65
- £10.16Trending at £14.50
- £9.48Trending at £10.41
- £11.45Trending at £11.57
- £12.01Trending at £12.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.