All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume explores the experience of everyday life in Scotland during a period of immense political, social and economic change.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Foyster is Senior College Lecturer and Fellow in History at Clare College, University of Cambridge Christopher A. Whatley is Professor of Scottish History, Vice-Principal and Head of the College of Arts and Social Sciences at the University of Dundee. A Fellow of the Royal Historical Society and of the Royal Society of Edinburgh, he is currently co-editor of the four-volume History of Everyday Life in Scotland series (to be published by Edinburgh University Press). Helen Dingwall is Senior Lecturer in History at the University of Stirling.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleA History of Everyday Life in Scotland
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note42 black & white halftones
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byChristopher A. Whatley,Elizabeth A Foyster
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.73Trending at £26.51
- £20.23Trending at £20.58
- £10.16Trending at £14.50
- £9.48Trending at £10.20
- £11.45Trending at £16.99
- £12.01Trending at £12.98
- £5.80Trending at £8.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.