All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs long as the United States has banks, robbers will try to steal from them. A History of Heists details trends in bank robbery, including how advances in law enforcement and security have foiled many bandits. The ostensible goal of every bank robbery is to get the money, but it is a crime that often has a strong hold on the popular imagination.
- Author BiographyJerry Clark, PhD, retired as a special agent with the Federal Bureau of Investigation in 2011 after twenty-seven years in law enforcement, including careers as a special agent with the Drug Enforcement Administration and the Naval Criminal Investigative Service. He is an assistant professor of criminal justice at Gannon University in Erie, Pennsylvania, where he is also director of risk analysis and mitigation at McManis & Monsalve Associates. Ed Palattella joined the Erie Times-News, in Erie, Pennsylvania, in 1990. He has won a number of awards, including for his investigative work and his coverage of crime.
- Author(s)Ed Palattella,Jerry Clark
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication09/07/2015
- GenreTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note10 black & white halftones
- Weight540 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.77Trending at £13.52
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
- £4.46Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.