All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis History explores the genealogy of Anglophone verse in India from its nineteenth-century origins to the present day.
- Author BiographyRosinka Chaudhuri is Professor in Cultural Studies at the Centre for Studies in Social Sciences, Calcutta. Her books include Gentlemen Poets in Colonial Bengal: Emergent Nationalism and the Orientalist Project, Freedom and Beef Steaks: Colonial Calcutta Culture, and The Literary Thing: History, Poetry, and the Making of a Modern Literary Culture.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/03/2016
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight830 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byRosinka Chaudhuri
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.90Trending at £9.50
- £8.77Trending at £9.05
- £12.58Trending at £13.80
- £6.40Trending at £6.94
- £7.65Trending at £8.61
- £4.99Trending at £5.44
- £5.96Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.