CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionHow have GATT/WTO staff and Appellate Body members contributed to the evolution of the rule-of-law in the multilateral trading system?
- Author BiographyGabrielle Marceau is a counsellor in the Legal Affairs Division of the WTO Secretariat. Her main function is to advise panellists in WTO disputes, the Director-General's Office, the Secretariat and WTO members on WTO-related matters. Dr Marceau is also Associate Professor at the Law Faculty of the University of Geneva, Switzerland, and has published extensively on WTO matters.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note31 colour illus. 3 tables
- Weight1220 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byGabrielle Marceau,World Trade Organization
- Foreword byRoberto Azevedo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.