Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.93Trending at £26.04
About this product
- Author(s)Morgen Witzel
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/12/2011
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight612 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction 2. Early Management Thought 3. Management Thought in the Age of Commerce 4. Management Thought in an Age of Enlightenment 5. Scientific Management 6. European Management Thought 7. Management Thought and Human Relations 8. The Divisionalization of Management Thought 9. From Scientific Management to Management Science 10. The Age of the Management Gurus 11. Management Thought in the Internet Age 12. Conclusions
- Author BiographyMorgen Witzel is a Fellow of the Centre for Leadership Studies, University of Exeter, UK. A writer, lecturer and consultant on business and management, especially on the history of management, he is the author of hundreds of articles for the academic and popular press and has written over 20 books including Doing Business in China, Management: The Basics, and Management History, all available from Routledge.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.