All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn A History of Modern Psychology in Context , the authors resist the traditional storylines of great achievements by eminent people, or schools of thought that rise and fall in the wake of scientific progress. Instead, psychology is portrayed as a network of scientific and professional practices embedded in specific contexts.
- Author BiographyWade E. Pickren, PhD, is the Historian of the American Psychological Association. For eight years, Wade was both APA Historian and Director of Archives. He is currently on the psychology faculty at Ryerson University in Toronto and continues to serve as APA Historian. Alexandra Rutherford, PhD, is Associate Professor of psychology in the History and Theory of Psychology Graduate Program at York University. She is the official historian of the Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues and the Heritage Chair of the Society for the Psychology of Women.
- Author(s)Alexandra Rutherford,Wade E. Pickren
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/03/2010
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight886 g
- Width197 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.24Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £11.49Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
- £6.52Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.