Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £80.69+ £2.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £16.39Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by massivebooksuk
- Est. delivery by 26 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of Nigeria's pre-colonial and colonial past, and its journey from independence to statehood.
- Author BiographyToyin Falola is the Frances Higginbotham Nalle Centennial Professor in History at the University of Texas, Austin. His books include The Power of African Cultures (2003), Economic Reforms and Modernization in Nigeria, 1945-1965 (2004) and A Mouth Sweeter than Salt: An African Memoir (2004). Matthew M. Heaton is a Patrice Lumumba Fellow at the University of Texas, Austin. He has co-edited multiple volumes on health and illness in Africa with Toyin Falola, including HIV, Illness and African Well-Being and Health Knowledge and Belief Systems in Africa (2007).
- Author(s)Matthew M. Heaton,Toyin Falola
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/04/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note22 b/w illus. 6 maps
- Weight720 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.98
- £14.58Trending at £21.02
- £14.24Trending at £14.66
- £10.50Trending at £14.49
- £9.85Trending at £10.42
- £10.82Trending at £15.35
- £16.99Trending at £17.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.