All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition covers the political, economic and social developments in Saudi Arabia since 9/11 to the present day.
- Author BiographyMadawi Al-Rasheed is Professor of Anthropology of Religion at King's College, London. She specialises in Saudi history, politics, religion and society. Her recent publications include Contesting the Saudi State (2007) and Kingdom without Borders (2008).
- Author(s)Madawi Al-Rasheed
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus. 2 maps 3 tables
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £40.00Trending at £56.25
- £18.79Trending at £25.89
- £11.94Trending at £12.37
- £24.05Trending at £34.86
- £12.93Trending at £13.44
- £7.30Trending at £8.51
- £14.59Trending at £16.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.