All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSouth Sudan is the world's youngest independent country. This book provides a general history of the new country.
- Author BiographyOystein H. Rolandsen is a Senior Researcher at the Peace Research Institute Oslo. He has written extensively on the history and current affairs of the two Sudans, as well as on the eastern African region. M. W. Daly has held academic positions in the USA, UK, and the Middle East. He is the author or co-author of many works on Sudan, including A History of the Sudan (with P. M. Holt, 2011), now in its sixth edition; Darfur's Sorrow (Cambridge, 2010), now in its second edition; and Imperial Sudan (Cambridge, 1991).
- Author(s)M. W. Daly,Oystein H. Rolandsen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/07/2016
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 map
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.