All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on a wealth of examples, and revealing how current problems are not necessarily new as often suggested, the international contributors provide a deeper theroetical analysis of the issues, enabling a clearer understanding to be obtained of how experience in one region can properly be related to that of other regions.
- Author BiographyTerje Tvedt is Professo of Geography at the University of Bergen and Professor of Political Science at the University of Oslo. he is the author of The River Nile in the Age of the British and has co-directed and written two successful television documentaries on water. Professor Graham Chapman is Honorary Professor at the Lancaster Environment Centre, University of Lancaster. He is the author of Water and the Quest for Sustainable Development in the Ganges Valley (1994) and The Geopolitics of South Asia: From Early Empires to India, Pakistan and Bangladesh (London, 2000). Roar Hagen is Professor in Sociology at the University of Tromso, Norway.
- Author(s)Graham P. Chapman,Roar Hagen,Terje Tvedt
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2010
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note30 b/w integrated & 40 line drawings
- Weight998 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine46 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.11
- £16.92Trending at £17.81
- £14.89Trending at £15.92
- £19.95Trending at £21.00
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.61Trending at £15.26
- £13.91Trending at £15.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.