All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA history of the IPCC for researchers and policy makers in climate change.
- Author BiographyBert Bolin is Professor Emeritus in the Department of Meteorology at the University of Stockholm, Sweden. He is a former Director of the International Institute for Meteorology in Stockholm, and former Scientific Advisor to the Swedish Prime Minister. He was Chairman of the IPCC from 1988 to 1997. Professor Bolin has received many awards during his career, including the Blue Planet Prize from the Asahi Glass Foundation, the Rossby Medal from the American Meteorological Society, the Global Environmental Leadership Award from the World Bank, and the Arrhenius Medal from the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences.
- Author(s)Bert Bolin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2008
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus.
- Weight470 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.