All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollows the stories of Lucy, a Rapture believer who travels on a pilgrimage to honor the dead but finds the living; George, a former leader, who through suffering, acknowledges his mistakes and begins atonement; and, Judith, a wounded Iraq War vet who recovers her identity, voice and sense of humor with the help of her loved ones.
- Author BiographyK. J. Fraser is currently on the faculty of the University of New Mexico School of Medicine as an Associate Professor of Psychiatry. For the past seven years she has been the medical director of the Continuing Care Clinic at the UNM Psychiatric Center where she does patient care, administration and teaching. She has often been on the list of Best Doctors of America. Kathryn J. Fraser lives in New Mexico with her husband and two sons.
- Author(s)K.J. Fraser
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication18/06/2009
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Content Note1 map
- Weight499 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £10.95Trending at £11.57
- £7.52Trending at £8.00
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £2.99Trending at £3.16
- £7.77Trending at £9.44
- £4.59Trending at £4.82
- £7.35Trending at £7.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.