All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the highest fells to the deepest lakes, via the people, places, history and customs, this book is a celebration of all that makes the Lake District so special.
- Author BiographyTom Holman is a freelance writer living in Lindale in the southern Lake District. He has walked extensively in the Lakes, having been carried up his first fell at the age of 18 months. Before going freelance, Tom worked for The Bookseller, the weekly magazine for the books business.
- PrizesWinner of Lakeland Book of the Year Awards Michael Berry Prize for Guides, Walks and Places 2008.
- Author(s)Tom Holman
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication16/11/2007
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Width115 mm
- Height187 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £10.90
- £6.68Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £11.96Trending at £12.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.