All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Western musical tradition has produced not only music but also countless writings about music that remain in continuous - and enormously influential-dialogue with their subject. With sweeping scope and philosophical depth, this title traces the past millennium of this ongoing exchange.
- Author BiographyRuth Katz is the Emanuel Alexandre Professor Emerita of Musicology at Hebrew University in Jerusalem.
- Author(s)Ruth Katz
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication13/09/2013
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note4 halftones, 7 line drawings
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.45Trending at £7.82
- £29.50Trending at £41.52
- £27.37Trending at £28.13
- £26.39Trending at £27.68
- £20.75Trending at £21.13
- £10.62Trending at £11.64
- £23.35Trending at £23.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.