All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNoel and Brea meet at university and fall in love, despite their very different backgrounds. From the start, Noel has no doubt that he will marry Brea. His mother, however, has other plans.
- Author BiographyArlene Krieger was raised in Salem, Oregon, a small town nestled between two mountain ranges. On the western slopes it rained most every day and once fall arrived, on the eastern slopes it snowed most every day. Showing promise in high school, both she and her twin sister opted to go to college where the weather was much more agreeable, the University of Arizona. Noted for its sunshine, warm temperatures, and a place to get obtain an excellent education, it was a perfect choice. Receiving a degree in Sociology, she continued her education; an Accounting degree from the University of Baltimore and a Master's in Education from Kean University. Marrying after college, she moved to New York and for two decades developed a women's wear collection with her spouse's family business. Two children later, giving them the best education and style of living the economy turned south, literally. Augustus Clothiers shut down and the family eventually picked up and moved to the promised land, Las Vegas. It was here that she began pounding out books. Between the characters she met and the complete freedom to write from the heart she began a string of novels and biographies that are still continuing. Heart of A Designer Freedom Twice Lost The Nite Kings Tony Sacca Ambassador to Las Vegas Little Anthony Cornell Gunter's Coasters Privileged Attorneys And soon, A Family of Friends
- Author(s)Arlene Krieger
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/10/2016
- GenreRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width198 mm
- Height129 mm
Best selling in Romance & Sagas
Save on Romance & Sagas
- £7.99Trending at £15.80
- £26.99Trending at £28.46
- £5.98Trending at £8.42
- £6.99Trending at £8.98
- £10.00Trending at £12.77
- £3.34Trending at £3.52
- £6.84Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.