All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom New York Times bestselling author Charles Martin, when a man wins everything only to lose it, he recognises the love of his life is the only thing worth having.
- Author BiographyCHARLES MARTIN is a New York Times bestselling author of 10 novels. His work is available in 17 languages. He lives in Jacksonville, Florida, with his wife and three sons.
- Author(s)Charles Martin
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication21/04/2015
- GenreRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCenter Street
- Weight288 g
- Width136 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £20.90Trending at £22.04
- £6.82Trending at £7.82
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £7.68Trending at £8.01
- £4.38Trending at £4.83
- £7.21Trending at £7.37
- £2.95Trending at £3.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.