A Life Unburdened: Getting Over Weight and Getting on with My Life by Richard Morris (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.76+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.49Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 30 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChronicles the transformation of Richard Morris, whose life of personal and public pain - a life burdened by more than 400 pounds - undergoes a transformation as Richard discovers the redemptive power of traditional foods. This title explains how the Total Food Index (TFI) can help you win the war against overweight and poor health.
- Author BiographyRichard Morris is a writer, publisher, real food activist, health researcher, motivational speaker and self-described contrarian. His website BreadandMoney.com extolls the virtures of traditional foods and suburban homesteading. He resides in Woodbridge, VA.
- Author(s)Richard Morris
- PublisherNew Trends Publishing Inc,US
- Date of Publication25/03/2008
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Trends Publishing Inc,US
- Weight385 g
- Width154 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £11.18Trending at £13.69
- £13.58Trending at £26.35
- £9.63Trending at £10.53
- £5.57Trending at £5.88
- £7.83Trending at £8.42
- £7.30Trending at £14.31
- £8.57Trending at £9.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.