CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionSundby's book takes the reader beyond abstractions about how capital punishment decisions are made, and provides a rare and consistently fascinating account of how two actual juries reach their decisions. The book is filled with insights about the legal and emotional dynamics of the jury room and the courtroom in death penalty cases.
- Author BiographySCOTT E. SUNDBY is the Sydney and Frances Lewis Professor of Law, Washington and Lee University, USA, and has worked on both the prosecution and defense sides in a variety of criminal cases and has testified as an expert on the death penalty and other legal issue. He lives in Lexington, Virginia, USA.
- Author(s)Scott E. Sundby
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/10/2007
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight279 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.