Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionExamines Calvin's life and his influence, his theology and his political thought, and his impact on the social and political legislature of New England. It also traces Calvin's remarkable impact on the development of modern Western attitudes to work, wealth, civil rights and capitalism.
- Author BiographyAlister E. McGrath is Professor of Historical Theology at Oxford University. He is one of the worlds leading Protestant theologians and the author of numerous popular theology textbooks, including Christian Theology (Third Edition, 2001), The Christian Theology Reader, (Second Edition, 2001), Christian Spirituality (1999), Science and Religion (1998), Historical Theology (1998), and An Introduction to Christianity (1997), all available from Blackwell Publishing. He is also editor of The Blackwell Companion to Protestantism (2003).
- Author(s)Alister E. McGrath
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/1993
- GenreBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight496 g
- Width156 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.