Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £14.82+ £2.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.53Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 5 Mar
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionA Lincolnshire Journey is a fictionalised exploration of aspects of the history and geography of Lincolnshire. The Lincoln Imp, driven out of the cathedral by an off-key chorister, is our tour guide through a landscape both familiar and unfamiliar.
- Author(s)Steve Middleton
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication04/04/2014
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.