All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a critique of the author's society and age.
- Author BiographyDanish-born S ren Kierkegaard (1813-55) wrote on a wide variety of themes, including religion, psychology, and literature. He is remembered for his philosophy which was influential in the development of 20th century existentialism. Alastair Hannay is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Oslo. He is co-editor of the Cambridge Companion to Kierkegaard and has translated Kierkegaard's Fear and Trembling, The Sickness unto Death, Either/ Or, and Papers and Journals for Penguin Classics.
- Author(s)Soren Kierkegaard
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication25/10/2001
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Content Notenotes, further reading
- Weight112 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Translated byAlastair Hannay
- Introduction byAlastair Hannay
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.