All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribing the author's first marriage, her conversion to Christianity, and her longtime marriage to Jack, this title offers practical advice on effective communication, security and significance, difficult relationships, parenting, and God's guidelines for divorce and remarriage.
- Author BiographyKay Arthur is a four-time Gold Medallion award-winning author and beloved international Bible teacher. Kay reaches more than 80 million people daily through radio and TV and countless more through the Internet as the featured teacher on Precepts for Life. She and her husband, Jack, founded Precept Ministries International in 1970. Today Precept teaches people in 150 countries and nearly 70 languages how to discover truth for themselves.
- Author(s)Kay Arthur
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight304 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.87Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.