All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most popular subjects for artists, landscapes are a constant source of inspiration, making us want to convey their beauty, atmosphere and meanings. This practical book offers budding artists the chance to learn from experienced art tutors, and master the skills needed to draw and paint the world around them.
- Author BiographySarah Hoggett specializes in practical art and photography, and has wide-ranging experience of producing instructive art books. Abigail Edgar trained at Kingston and Central St Martins Colleges in London, and has since exhibited widely. She has run art courses in London and Italy.
- Author(s)Abigail Edgar,Sarah Hoggett
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 800 photographs
- Weight635 g
- Width171 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.