All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.60Trending at £7.75
- £6.17Trending at £6.90
- £7.99Trending at £8.83
- £13.22Trending at £13.42
- £11.61Trending at £13.26
- £12.96Trending at £14.87
- £3.99Trending at £5.26
About this product
- DescriptionA Midsummer Night's Dream is one of Shakespeare's most widely studied comedies. This guide offers students an introduction to its critical and performance history, including notable stage productions, TV, and film versions as well as opera and ballet. It includes a keynote chapter outlining major areas of research on the play.
- Author BiographyRegina Buccola is Associate Professor in the Department of Literature and Language at Roosevelt University, USA.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/12/2009
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleContinuum Renaissance Drama
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight436 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byRegina Buccola
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.