All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores childrearing approach as one of the prime sites of the reproduction of social inequality. During the latter half of the 2000s, UK and Scottish government policy placed increasing emphasis on the importance of parenting and the early years as factors likely to have an impact on health, education and employment outcomes.
- Author BiographyTania Wood is a Researcher in the department of Social Policy at the University of Edinburgh. She is interested in social inequality and quantitative methods. Specifically, her research explores mechanisms of social reproduction through the cultural processes involved in childrearing.
- Author(s)Tania Wood
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication11/03/2014
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1724 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.