All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £7.99Trending at £10.18
- £4.10Trending at £4.72
- £6.87Trending at £7.24
- £40.99Trending at £41.90
- £3.41Trending at £3.52
- £9.17Trending at £9.67
- £7.44Trending at £7.91
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1874-89, this monograph describes fossil reptiles ranging from the Middle Jurassic through to the Early Cretaceous.
- Author(s)Richard Owen
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Monographs of the Palaeontographical Society
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note40 b/w illus.
- Weight420 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.