All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book goes beyond conventional tropes describing women in Saudi Arabia to probe the historical, political and religious forces thwarting their emancipation.
- Author BiographyMadawi Al-Rasheed is Professor of Anthropology of Religion at King's College London. She specialises in Saudi history, politics and society. Her publications include Contesting the Saudi State (2007), Kingdom without Borders (2009) and A History of Saudi Arabia (2010).
- Author(s)Madawi Al-Rasheed
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2013
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleCambridge Middle East Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number43
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.