All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLydia Meadows, a former lawyer turned full-time mother, is startled to discover that her daughter Erin is one of the popular girls, a tight foursome whose mothers are also great friends. But Erin is kind and well-adjusted. Maybe this popularity thing won't be so bad after all.
- Author BiographyKathleen Gilles Seidel has a Ph.D. in English literature from Johns Hopkins and lives in Virginia with her husband and two daughters.
- Author(s)Kathleen Gilles Seidel
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication22/03/2007
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date13/12/2008
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.44Trending at £5.07
- £7.59Trending at £9.23
- £7.99Trending at £11.10
- £11.90Trending at £15.58
- £6.90Trending at £8.83
- £10.74Trending at £11.62
- £5.08Trending at £5.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.