All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRecounts the author's anguish at losing her son, a boy who dreamed of serving his country but died before he had even reached his 18th birthday. This title reveals how her decade-long quest for answers uncovered sinister secrets and a series of cover-ups that went right to the heart of Whitehall.
- Author BiographyBorn and brought up in Perth, Yvonne Collinson Heath turned the grief of losing her son into a nationwide campaign to bring forward a public inquiry into the deaths of four recruits at the Princess Royal Barracks, Deepcut. She currently lives in Cheshire.
- Author(s)Derek Lambie,Yvonne Collinson Heath
- PublisherMainstream Publishing
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMainstream Publishing
- Out-of-print date29/11/2016
- Content Note1 x 8pp colour and b/w
- Weight399 g
- Width143 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £5.99Trending at £6.48
- £11.99Trending at £13.17
- £11.50Trending at £12.22
- £7.92Trending at £9.93
- £5.15Trending at £7.26
- £2.80Trending at £2.93
- £5.04Trending at £7.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.