All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.09Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionContaining contemporary comedy examples and house-hold names, from the music hall tradition to contemporary sitcoms, this work considers how English comedy reflects national concerns with class, race, gender and sexuality and traces the recurrence of themes and structures.
- Author BiographyAndy Medhurst works in the Department of Media and Film at the University of Sussex. He has been teaching and writing about issues of identity, representation and popular culture since 1982. He is the co-editor of Lesbian and Gay Studies and the author of a forthcoming book on Coronation Street.
- Author(s)Andy Medhurst
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note15 black & white halftones
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.