All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Great Smoky Mountains National Park is one of America's most beautiful and popular national parks. Located in the southern Appalachian Mountains of Tennessee and North Carolina, it is home to more than 100,000 species of plant.
- Author BiographyDonald W. Linzey, a wildlife biologist and ecologist, is professor of biology at Wytheville Community College in Wytheville, Virginia. He is an authority on the mammals of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and its environs.
- Author(s)Professor Donald W Linzey
- PublisherUniversity of Tennessee Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Tennessee Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, colour tables, maps
- Weight721 g
- Width160 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Pagination292 pp
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.